Happy Wednesday! Even though 2020 is one wild year, I definitely have a lot to be thankful for. On a not-so-sentimental note, one area of my business I am thankful for is developing a simple process for content creation!
Between going back to work full-time and working on a wellness blog, I have to be very meticulous about how I plan out my time. If I don’t, I can easily get lost in other activities like Netflix, gardening, new recipes, or a good book.. leaving my blog to collect dust!
Scheduling time on the weekends to batch create content is so helpful for me to stay up-to-date on my blog.
I know it’s hard to think of so many ideas at once to plan and write 5+ pieces of content in one weekend, or even one sitting. So, I’ve got you covered!
Enter your email below to receive a free PDF download of 101 Content Ideas for Your Wellness Business!
This document is super useful for wellness entrepreneurs wanting to kickstart some ideas for your blog, social media, or an email list. Here are a few examples…
- Wellness Basics for Kids
- Why Wellness Is Essential for Self-Care
- Wellness Tips for Back Pain / Neck Pain / Chronic Pain
- Wellness Tips for Anxiety / Depression / Mental Health
- The Science Behind Exercise and Serotonin
- Local Wellness Businesses to Support This Year
- Alternative Wellness Therapies You Need to Know about in 2021
- Should I Buy Organic? Food Marketing 101
- Try These Superfoods to Level Up Your Wellness Routine
- Breakfast Ideas to Keep You in Top Shape
- Foods to Support Your Immune System
- 11 Reasons to Work with a [Health Coach, RD, Insert Your Speciality Here]
- What to Expect When Working with a [Health Coach, RD, Insert Here]
Make sure you grab your copy below!