Social media is an integral part of the content marketing strategy for businesses of all sizes, including chiropractors! The best part about social media? They’re FREE marketing – and they can be incredibly effective if you use them correctly! Social media platforms offer you an amazing opportunity to reach large new audiences and engage with existing clients.
Leveraging your content into engaging and relevant chiropractor social media posts will help you to engage with your target audience. This blog post is your go-to guide for how to create solid social media content for chiropractors.
Define Your Target Audience
First things first, who do you want to see your posts? It should be the same people you are trying to reach with your chiropractic services. For example, say you are a chiropractor specializing in sports injury rehabilitation. You don’t want all your chiropractor social media ideas to revolve around chiropractic care for pregnant individuals. Think this through, and make sure all of your chiropractor Facebook posts (and other social media posts!) fit your brand and your target audience.
It’s not enough to just have a target audience in mind. You need to really dig into what your target audience likes and dislikes, their problems or pain points, and their typical behaviors. Yes – this is important! Knowing all of these things about your target audience and potential clients will help shape your chiropractor social media goals and posts.
What I have found really helpful in my own business is creating a buyer persona representing your ideal customer. When you create your social media content, really reflect on that person. Will the Reel you’re making today appeal to them? What types of posts are they engaging with? What type of posts are they NOT engaging with? Is your content speaking to them?
And, most importantly, is your content addressing their needs and interests in your chiropractic services?
Choose Your Social Media Platforms
Whew – there are a LOT of social media platforms out there right now, and it can feel overwhelming to try and figure out which ones you should use to drive interest and patients to your chiropractic practice.
Relax! You do not need to be active on all of them! (If you were, I doubt you would have time to actually help your patients – you’d just be spending all day creating content!)
When choosing a social media platform (or platforms) for your content marketing for chiropractors, make sure what you choose:
- Is relevant platform to your target audience
- Aligns with your business goals
- You can keep up with it, consistently
Develop a Content Calendar for your Chiropractic Social Media
Once you’ve decided on your ideal audience for your chiropractic social media posts, creating a content calendar is next.
A content calendar helps you plan and organize content to develop a consistent posting schedule. Don’t just tell yourself that you will post twice a week, or you will end up putting it off and not posting! Trust me, a content calendar is essential for content marketing for chiropractors.
Posting consistently is important because it will establish you as an expert in your field and keep your face and your practice fresh in all the minds of your followers. It can be intimidating to think of a month’s worth of content all at once, but lucky for you, I can help with that.
My blog 101 Content Ideas for Chiropractors is full of ways you can authentically post to your social media platforms without always repeating content. If you want to post twice a week, using this blog post with 101 content ideas will help you create content for an entire year! Use it to get inspiration and make all of the posts your own.
And the best thing is you can download a free PDF version of the post with content tips & an action guide delivered to your inbox!
Creating tons of content for your chiropractic social media accounts doesn’t need to be exhausting. Repurposing content for your chiropractor Facebook posts or chiropractor Instagram posts is an easy way to get a lot of mileage out of one piece of quality content.
For example, if you create a new blog post on Monday, you could share it on social media on Wednesday in a static post. Then, turn it into a live stream with your followers on Friday for a Q&A related to that topic. Don’t make creating social media content harder than it needs to be.
Types of Content to Create
If you’re still struggling to come up with a lot of chiropractor social media ideas, I have broken down all the types of content you can put on your social platforms below. Sometimes seeing things presented in a different way can spark inspiration.
- Infographics: Infographics are a great way to present complex information in a visually appealing and easy-to-understand format. These are wonderful for chiropractor Instagram or chiropractor Facebook posts. You can easily create graphics for free on a website like Canva.
- Videos: Videos are highly engaging and allow you to showcase your chiropractic services and staff. Reels are huge on Instagram right now, and TikTok is incredibly popular. If you enjoy making short videos (or your ideal audience really consumes videos), you may want to explore this form of content more.
- Blog Posts: Sharing blog posts on social media can drive traffic to your website and position your chiropractic practice as an expert in the field. I love blog posts because not only can I share them on my social channels, but they get me free organic traffic to my website. You can also use my blog post with 101 Content Ideas for Chiropractors for creating new and engaging blogs for your audience.
- Images: Images are a quick and easy way to engage with your followers and share relevant information. As a chiropractor, remember that you need to be careful about any patient images you share due to privacy laws. Don’t use someone’s face in your content marketing for chiropractors without their permission.
- Live Streaming: Live streaming is a great way to connect with your followers in real time and answer their questions. I have been doing a lot of live streaming lately, and it is more fun than I thought it would be! You can promote your live streams in one of your chiropractor Instagram posts or chiropractor Facebook posts.
- User-Generated Content: Encouraging your followers to share their experiences with your chiropractic services can increase engagement and provide valuable social proof. Plus, you can repurpose their testimonials, examples, and reviews into a lot of new content for your accounts!
Optimize Your Content
An important part of organic content marketing for chiropractors is optimizing your content so that the most people possible can see it and engage with it.
Each social media platform wants you to do this slightly differently. Blog posts need strong SEO (search engine optimization) so that search engines can find and suggest your posts. Using SEO for your blog posts will increase your organic search traffic.
When creating chiropractor Instagram posts, ensure your bio uses SEO so new followers can find your account. Hashtags are also important on Instagram. You want to include hashtags that range in popularity – this will increase your reach and engagement.
While most people think of Pinterest as a social media platform, it is actually a search engine! That’s why, when creating Pin titles and descriptions, it is essential to use SEO by including strong keywords in both. This will allow you to be strategic about your content.
Still have questions about optimizing your content? Check out these blog posts:
Learn How to Improve Your Website’s SEO in 2022
5 Tips for Better Instagram SEO in 2022
Relax & Schedule
Once your content is planned and ready, it’s time to schedule those posts and set to auto-publish! Sit back and relax, knowing that your chiropractic social media posts will go out when you want them to.
Your content marketing isn’t finished once your posts are published. You still need to engage with followers and respond to messages and comments. This will help you to build rapport and an engaged audience. (Tip: If you feel you aren’t getting great engagement on your posts, try creating a poll. Those always help!)
I hope you are feeling confident in your ability to create quality chiropractor social media ideas and posts. Download the 101 Content Ideas for Chiropractors so that you have it ready in case you need some inspiration!
Pin with me on Pinterest: